Winter is officially over now and spring is here so now time to explore your spring- summer wardrobe once again. Skirts, Dresses, Sleeveless tops, open shoes, slippers everything summery and breezy. And while you enjoy all this beautiful outfits there will be lot of skin exposure. Winter makes our skin dry, scratchy, itchy and you don’t want it when you are wearing your favorite short dress.
Today, I am sharing a very simple yet effective Homemade Body Scrub recipe with you. You can get smooth and soft skin without making a hole in your pocket because all the ingredients will be available in your kitchen.
Let’s start with my DIY Body Scrub. For this scrub you will the need following ingredients:
- Finely grinned Sugar or Brown sugar
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Sesame oil
- Half a Lemon
- Vitamin E capsules
- Any Essential oil ( I used Eucalyptus oil)
- A clean bowl and spoon to mix everything
How to Make DIY Body Scrub:
- Take sugar in a bowl. Make sure sugar granules are neither very big nor very fine. It should be in between so it can do scrubbing job well.
- Mix Olive oil, coconut oil and sesame oil into sugar. I did not measure anything I just keep sesame oil very less in quantity as it is very thick than olive and coconut oil. Mix it well.
- Now add 2 3 spoons of honey and mix well again.
- Add juice of half a lemon and 2 Vitamin E capsules. Mix well
- In the last add your favorite essential oil. Mix everything together.
How to Use DIY Body Scrub:
You need to wet your skin little as direct scrub on skin could be harsh. Now, take generous amount of scrub and start scrubbing in circular motion. Make sure not to be very harsh. Scrub gently in circular motions. Take extra time on harsh edges like elbows, Knees and around the feet. After scrubbing all over your body wash it off with luke warm water and pats your skin dry. Apply body lotion to seal the motorization.
Say Hello to soft, silky skin.
Benefit of this Body Scrub:
Well, This Body Scrub is made of 100% natural ingredients. There is no harmful chemicals, preservative etc in this so It is 100 % safe for any skin type. The Natural oil give intensive moisture to skin. Lemon helps in removing tan and Essential oil gives nice spa experience. You can add or skip ingredients as per your choice. Here are few other variations of this scrub:
1. You can add coffee powder in this scrub too.Coffee powder has great antioxidant and exfoliation properties. Plus It smells so good.
2. You can add orange peel powder to get citrus fragrance and clear skin as orange peel powder helps in removing acne, scars etc.
So girls, Try out this simple scrub at home and get smooth skin.
Have you tried this? Which is your favorite Body Scrub? Please share in comment below.
Till Next Time,